The PeachStateBasketball.com Family (#PSBFamily) Provides North America’s Elite Club Programs with Increased Brand Recognition and Media Coverage.
With over 20,000 collective followers on our team’s social media outlets, we’re in a unique position to assist with both creating awareness of a prospect’s skill set and recent on-floor performance. From crisp recruiting updates to updated in-season stats to a potential last-minute change in schedule that needs to be conveyed socially, this package allows the player to control the information available to the public about their game.
Become an #SMPMember: Click the Logo Below
Learn All About Our Tournament Series & Vision:
Want national coverage & exposure for your program? Let us assist.
— Brandon Clay (@BrandonClayPSB) May 10, 2016
With so many travel team tournament options available to programs nowadays, our PeachStateBasketball.com staff is always exploring ways to help to expose and promote the programs who support what we do. The #PSBFamily will be a collection of some of the nation’s finest prospects and teams. Our goal is to provide these programs with a proven media platform to promote and retain their current players while attracting new prospects to the organization as well.
***This is open to all programs regardless of additional league and/or shoe company affiliation.
1) Exposure to the BrandonClayScouting.com team of International evaluators at EVERY event. That team contributes to both the JumpOffPlus.com Scouting Report for colleges and the ProspectsNation.com web magazine.
2) All programs will have guaranteed top flight competition as well as exposure to over 150 college coaches at EVERY NCAA-certified event that they attend.
3) Every program will receive a PeachStateBasketball.com Program Review at the conclusion of the travel season and have at least one televised game on ProspectsNationTV during the course of the season as well.
1) Participating programs from within a 100-mile radius of Metro Atlanta region must be represented with the organization’s premier team at 18 games during the calendar year including 12 NCAA-certified team games.
2) Participating programs from the southeastern region must be represented with the organization’s premier team in 15 games during the calendar year including 12 NCAA-certified team games.
3) Participating programs from outside of the southeastern region must be represented with the organization’s premier team at 12 games during the calendar year including 9 NCAA-certified team games.
4) Participating programs with sponsorships Nike Elite Youth Basketball League must be represented with the organization’s premier team at 8 games during the calendar year including 6 NCAA-certified team games.
Tier One #PSBFamily Members:
***Indicates programs with junior aged teams or long-standing relationships with PeachStateBasketball.com events.
Blazers Exposure (GA)
British Columbia’s Finest
Carolina All-Stars (NC)
Carolina Express (NC)
Carolina Hooptzers (SC)
Epiphanny Prince Elite / Exodus EYBL (NY)
FBC Motton / United (GA)
Florida Future Elite
Georgia Red Storm
Indy Lady Gym Rats EYBL
New Jersey Sparks EYBL
New York Gauchos
South Mississippi Elite
Team Elite EYBL (GA)
Team Takeover EYBL (VA)
West Virginia Thunder
Western PA Bruins
2016 Provisional #PSBFamily Members:
***Indicates programs committed to our Family in 2016 with newly-formed relationships with PeachStateBasketball.com.
Best Choice United (IN)
Boo Williams Gold (VA)
Carolina Flames EYBL (NC)
Carolina Force (NC)
DL Impact (GA)
ECBA Swish (WA)
Missouri Phenom EYBL
We Got Next (OH)
2016 NCAA-Certified Tournaments:
April 15-17 – Tip-Off Classic Session I (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
April 22-24 – Tip-Off Classic Session II (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
July 6-7 – Summer Kickoff (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
July 8-9 – Real Deal In The Ville Session I (Franklin, Tenn.)
July 9 – Real Deal In The Ville Shootout (Franklin, Tenn.)
July 10-12 – Real Deal In The Ville Session II (Franklin, Tenn.)
July 23-25 – Summer Invitational (Emerson, Ga.)
July 26-27 – ELITE 32 Summer Jam Session I (Augusta, Ga.)
July 26-27 – POWER 48 Summer Finale (Emerson, Ga.)
July 28-29 – ELITE 32 Summer Jam Session II (Augusta, Ga.)
Sept. 23-25 – End of the Road Championships (Suwanee, Ga.)
2016 Non-Certified Tournaments:
March 25-26 – Spring Showdown (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
May 6-8 – May Day Challenge (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
2016 Elite Basketball Academy Invite-Only Camps:
June 4-5 – EBA Super 64 Camp – (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
Sept. 4-5 – EBA All-American Camp – (Lawrenceville, Ga.)